If you think print is old school, or you feel that it just doesn’t work, here are 5 reasons you may want to reconsider!
- It’s tangible! Print you can hold, you can touch, it’s a physical medium. For this reason, print is more likely to be around for much longer than say an internet advert or an email, many of which become overlooked or lost in a crowded inbox.
- It appears more credible. If something is printed, people perceive it as being more legitimate than online media. People are becoming more and more aware of scams and increasingly cautious about opening emails and their attachments.
- Print is attention grabbing! If you really want to grab the attention of a customer then print is the way forward. Studies show that people are far more likely to engage in reading printed material than they are on the internet where pages can be skimmed in as little as 15 seconds.
- Brand awareness. If you’re going to advertise keep your fonts, colours and imagery consistent and you’ll find your brand becomes more recognisable and in turn potential customers are more likely to buy from you.
- Stand out in the crowd. With more and more businesses fighting to get seen on the internet, and many relying purely on this medium, your business can easily become lost. It’s easier to be seen and heard through printed media than on the overcrowded internet.
So, with a little help from us (we can do all the work if you’d prefer) we can help you get your business noticed. Complete the form below and we’ll be in contact shortly.
*If you’d prefer this article in print, just let us know & we’ll happily oblige 😉